11.19.2009

Audrie came up with the idea our Bible study needs to make kids' Christmas shoe boxes to be donated! So she presented us with the challenge of filling a shoe box with items for a 14 year old girl. That got my brain workin' overtime. What do teens LIKE these days? Helloooooo all 14 year old girls are into make-up!


Being a former make-up artist & still loving the daily play in color, I figured every girl needs a roll n carry make-up case. It doesn't take too much room in the ol' messenger bag AND it's cute!




My sewing machine got a full length workout & my trusty seam ripper was ready!
I only had to pull out 1 or 2...

I found the perfect starter kit for a young girl who may not have the advantages we do in the U.S. It warmed my heart to be able to do something personal at Christmas!
I LOVE CHRISTMAS!
What fun things are you making?
What ways do you share Christmas with others???
More Wild Curl news...
I'M GETTING MY DIGITAL CAMERA TODAY!!!!
I can't wait!!! UPS needs to hurry with my little one, so I can get movin' on this new adventure.