12.07.2009

New Stuff in my Life!

I had a really great weekend! I worked a little & played a little, so I'll be posting two blogs today. I know, weird - especially for me.

I made my first clothing project. Sleeper shorts! I'm not sure who is going to get these for Christmas, but I'm right proud of them. WOO HOO! Mom helped me about 100% with these babies. First she whipped out a homemade pattern on her kitchen table the last day of Thanksgiving vacation, then answered many maaaaany silly questions after I was back in Texas!

I picked out some fun, non-holiday fabric at Hobby Lobby





....and this panel



...became these sleepers!


I love them & I can't wait to make more!

What fun Holiday stuff are you guys making for your friends & family?
Please share! I love new ideas & seeing people's hearts at work!
O Happy Christmas to All!

No comments: