2.12.2010

Shoooot, I've Been a Busy Girl!

Hey Tribe! I know, I know...I've been outta touch & long gone. Believe me, I've been hearin' about it, too! Wanna know what I've been up to? Buckle in, cuz aways we goooooo!!!!



I've been designing tee shirts for Student Ministries



Serving with an OUTSTANDING ministry team
(I happen to think THESE folks are the bees knees!)



designing brochures & logos for local non-profits!


takings LOTS of photos for friends, old & new


Cymbre Bryant Baby Shower


Faith's First Sugar Cookies



The Willis Family's Fun Christmas



Lauren Valles' Sweetheart's Day

and doing some fun art!


I've also been spending some time in an AWESOME Esther Bible study, taking a Photography in Ministry class (blog forthcoming), having plenty of spontaneous art parties & spending lots of time with my Father! He's teaching me so much, healing my heart & introducing me to myself one day at a time.
How have you been, O Wonderful Tribe? Drop me a line or 2 & update ME!
XOXO & Happy Valentine's!
~Miss Kate



















1 comment:

Mike and Cymbre said...

YEA!! An update!!! Glad I'm caught up now. :)